Thank you for visiting our website, this section is constantly being updated to meet the changing specifications of the product and design of our website, etc. We are happy to answer any questions you may not see in this page, to do so please click here.
Q. What version of Serato ScratchLive (SSL) is SHORT-KUTS™ compatible with??
A. SHORT-KUTS™ is compatible with all prior releases/versions of SSL, up the most recent major update that featured shortcut changes/additions. Please see the specifications of the specific SHORT-KUTS™ you are looking to buy for details.
Q. How long does it take until I get my SHORT-KUTS™?
A. We make our best effort to ship the same business day that we receive your order, however due to infrequent delays processing may take a little longer (3 days in rare cases). Shipping time to US customers usually takes from 1-6 business days. Canadian customers can expect shipping times from 3-10 business days. International customers depending of continent can expect shipping times between 7 and 20 business days. Expected delays if your order was placed around a US Holiday. Shipping around Holidays tends to slow down a bit. Check out what our customers have to say about our shipping.
Q. I live in [city/country], do you ship internationally and how much is shipping going to cost?
A. Yes, we ship across the world from the USA, Distributors in Europe, and other parts of the world will soon be available as well (so that you can save in shipping costs). The price for your shipping costs when ordering online from SHORT-KUTS.com are as follows:
USA Orders: FREE Shipping and Handling!
Canada & Mexico: $12.95
Rest Of The World: $14.95
Shipping costs updated June 2011
Q. My order still has not arrived. What happened?
A. We ship via USPS. You should have received an email notification via email when your order was shipped which includes a basic tracking number. http://www.usps.com/ offers basic tracking features for our shipments. Input your tracking number and it should yield your package’s location and status. Depending on where you live your delivery times vary, specially during US holidays. If you live within the USA you can expect your package to arrive between 1 and 4 business days. If you are in Canada between 4 to 10 business days. If you are elsewhere in the world it can take anywhere from 6 to 20 days for the package to arrive.
International customers please note: if it has already been more than 2 or 3 weeks since you received our shipping notice and tracking info your package could be stopped at your country’s Customs Office. This happens from time to time, so please get in touch with them. Also make sure that the address you indicated for us to ship to is correct and not an old address that you forgot to remove or change from your Paypal account, etc.
Q. I want to pay for my order with a credit card, but I do not want to become a Paypal member.
A. Good thing you don’t have to! Customers that order SHORT-KUTS™ are NOT required to have a PayPal account. You can pay using a credit card via Paypal, much like a normal merchant processing experience and without having to register to Paypal.
Simply click on the following button and input your credit card info as you would anywhere else:
Q. It seems that there is a missing item in my SHORT-KUTS package, can you send me the item I am missing?
A. We rarely get this one, but if something is missing in a new SHORT-KUTS™ order you have just received, please please please:
1. Check the sleeve/pocket of the package and make sure that nothing got stuck in it.
2. Make sure nothing fell on the ground or around the area where you opened your package. It happens.
3. Once you are positively sure that the item is truly missing, get in touch with us ASAP. Do not wait!
Q. As I was trying to install SHORT-KUTS on my keyboard I mistakenly dropped/ripped/ruined/misplaced/etc – one of the keys. Can you guys send me a replacement?
A. We hope you have read the instructions included with your SHORT-KUTS™ before you began applying them to your keyboard. There you can find a brief tutorial for proper application and avoid some of the most common pitfalls encountered when installing the product. If something needs replaced get in touch with us ASAP and we’ll try to help you. Do not wait to reach us!
Q. I want to remove SHORT-KUTS from my keyboard and I am afraid I could damage the keys if I pull too hard on them. Can you give me some tips?
A. I think we can help, should you ever require the removal of all or some of your SHORT-KUTS™ please evaluate the following:
1. If you are upgrading to a new SHORT-KUTS™ version, figure out which keys have changed and which haven’t. Most updates we make to the stickers only affect a small number of them and you can save yourself a lot of time and frustration by NOT removing all the stickers that haven’t changed. If you have questions about which keys have changed and which haven’t, get in touch with us ASAP and we’ll help you.
2. After you know which stickers must come off, hold each key with your fingers as solidly as you can to prevent your sticker from popping the key out as you peel. When you hold the key down be sure not to force it down too hard (you could damage the keyboard). This is a very straight forward procedure, you should not have any difficulties peeling off your SHORT-KUTS™. Please take your time.
Should you have any kind of difficulty during this process feel free to get in touch immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guarantee & Returns
• Your satisfaction and the enjoyment of your DJ software is why we are here! Should you experience any problems with SHORT-KUTS™ shortly after you order or well into the life of the product get in touch with us ASAP so that we can help you find a solution and work on improving our products.
• Returns are not accepted/credited due to the nature of the product, however we stand by the quality of our products and guarantee any factory defects. If there are any questions or issues get in touch with us ASAP so that we can help you. We have a perfect support/satisfaction record and we plan on keeping it this way!
Please follow your instructions carefully and take advantage of the tips/tutorials in our website for lasting results!
• Please note, SHORT-KUTS™ are meant for a single application. Applying, removing and re-applying has been done but it is not recommended as the adhesive will lose its long-term effectiveness and could become damaged during removal.
• *Even though we have never had problems applying/removing SHORT-KUTS from keyboards we are providing these tips as common help we have used in the past. We are not responsible for mistakes you could make while applying, using, and/or removing SHORT-KUTS™. We are not responsible, in any way for damage you could cause to your hardware and/or SHORT-KUTS by applying, using, and removing SHORT-KUTS™ from your keys. We are not liable for any repercussions that could come from installing, using and/or removing SHORT-KUTS™ on your device(s). Some stickers stick harder than others due to a number of unforeseen conditions and this must be carefully observed when removing SHORT-KUTS™ from a keyboard. Proper judgment and common sense must be used when removing stickers.